- (uncountable): A clear liquid potable by humans and animals; the chemical H2O, dihydrogen monoxide.
- (sometimes countable): Mineral water.
- Perrier is the most popular water in this restaurant.
- (countable, often in plural waters): Spa water.
- Many people visit Bath to take the waters.
- (alchemy) One of the four basic elements.
- (in plural): A sea belonging to particular country.
- The boat was found in within the territorial waters.
- (in plural): Any body of water, such as a river or a lake.
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. â€”Psalms 23:2
- (colloquial): Urine.
- (UK), (in plural): Amniotic fluid.
- Before the child is born, the pregnant womanâ€™s waters break.
- (US), (in singular): Amniotic fluid.
- Before the child is born, the pregnant womanâ€™s water breaks.
- (in plural): A complex or difficult situation.
- To fish in troubled waters.
- To stir the waters.
- Awkward position or circumstance; trouble.
- To get into deep water.
- To be in hot water over ill-chosen words.
- (countable): A bottle or glass of water.
- I would like to order a water
5 letters in word "water": A E R T W.
Anagrams of water:
Words found within water: